Thursday, June 18, 2015

So You Think You Want to Start a Process Service Business

Congratulations! From my perspective you’ve made a very wise choice. Serving process can be very lucrative, for both the process server and the process service business. If you are just starting out, you will most likely be both.

If you enjoy routine, knowing everyday what you have to do and what hours you will be working, this business is probably not for you. However, if you like working in an area that can be fun, rarely boring, hardly routine, somewhat flexible and potentially lucrative this may be just the business for you. Investing very little in time and money, compared to other careers and business opportunities, you can grow your Process Service business as little or as large as you would like. As such, you could pick up some extra spending money, make a solid income, or take it to the max. It’s all up to you just how far you go, as with any start up. It may be cliché, but persistence pays off.

With a little motivation, a willingness to invest some time and a minimum amount of capital you can be opening the doors to your process service business. Other pluses to this business is you have no inventory to track or keep on hand, no manufacturing required, nothing to invent, patent, copyright or mass produce. Again, all it takes is your time (however much or little you want to invest), a little cash and the persistence to see it through.

Want your own business, but can’t quit your current day job? Process service is the type of business one can start up part-time, while still working that full-time job. Simply put for the effort in just a few hours after work and you can probably make as much money in those few hours as you did the entire day at the full-time job.  Another plus? You’re the boss. You decide which assignments to take and often when to complete them and how to complete them.

Want to know more about creating a successful Process Service business? Follow this blog to learn how it’s done.  Also, check out The Business End of Process Service – Running a Process Service Company from the Ground Up”, available in hardcopy or Kindle edition on Amazon.com. http://www.amazon.com/Business-End-Process-Service-ebook/dp/B008E8RBHK/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1407774550&sr=1-8&keywords=bob+hill. Also available is CounterSpy, The Industrial Counter-Surveillance Manual, http://www.amazon.com/CounterSpy-Bob-Hill-ebook/dp/B00BTJYU1Q/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1407774644&sr=1-3&keywords=counterspy/  



3 comments:

  1. How do I follow the blog

    ReplyDelete


  2. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Pedro That Save My Family From Financial Bondage

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Pedro, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day I shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Pedro. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to the help of Mr, Pedro for giving me a meaning to life when I had lost all hope. If you are currently seeking loan assistance, you can contact them via: { pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 }

    ReplyDelete